I took my daughter for her 9 month well visit at 1030 and had to wait an hour to get into a room.They gave her an extra shot that was not necessary and when the doctor came in to see her, she was very short and I was not able to ask her all the questions that I had.

Being a first time mom, I am wanting to know if I am doing things correctly and I didn't not get any answers. The doctor said she had to leave the room to do something and never came back.

It was lunch time by this point and everyone was in a rush to kick everyone out.I would never recommend this facility to anyone.

Had an Experience with The Woodlands Hometown Pediatrics?

Comments

Spring, Texas, United States #821939

Our family has had only good experiences with this office and especially Dr. Smith.

Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more